Let’s Face It, Everybody Poops
Let’s face it, everybody poops. Eliminating toxins and waste should be a normal start to each and every day. Do you struggle with this? Many do. And yet, as a culture, we’re afraid to talk about them. Ayurveda believes that disruption in the digestive tract is where many imbalances begin, so it’s no wonder that digestive issues are a leading cause of disease in the US today.
Let’s commit to giving our digestion a lot more love!
What our stool should look like:
- Well formed and maintain their shape
- Light brownish-yellow color.
- Are not sticky
- Have only a mild odor.
Tips for healthy elimination on a daily basis!
- Take our digestive supporting herb blend TRIPHALA (read below for more info!)
- Focus on eating unprocessed, whole foods
- Have 10 minutes of calm time in the morning while you sip tea or 2 cups of warm water
- A gentle stretch such as child’s pose
- Exercise to get that body moving!
Triphala is recommended and used more than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. Popular for its unique ability to cleanse the body while simultaneously nourishing and rejuvenating it, this traditional formula supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory and genitourinary systems.
Let us know how we can help you with consistently “going” everyday!